Monday, August 29, 2011

It's a great opportunity for me to Lander!

         Hell everyone!I'm Caddie from Shanghai Normal University,China.
Under the help of my leaders,my fellow colleagues and my dear students,I have had a great time in Shanghai Normal University,taking charge of the student’s affair,especiall for Students' Union and Volunteer Group.
I feel it a great honor to have a furth study in Lander university.I am among the most lucky ones in our University to be given such a precious opportunity to learn under Western culture and U.S. higher education administration System. I firmly believe that the experince in Lander will certainly broaden my horizon,innovate my thinking ways ,and enrich my life.Hoping that I can make great progress and have a colorful life there .






No comments:

Post a Comment